In this materialistic world, everyone is busy making it difficult to find a perfect balance of work, family, and self. The truth is majority of us have feelings of guilt, about the things we simply cannot control. Most of the time these feelings turn inward negatively impacting our bodies headaches, fatigue, and weight gain just to name a few. For some, these thoughts can be extreme and obsessive. Everyone has a deep desire to be loved, and accepted. These consuming thoughts lead to depression, anxiety, and self doubt over time.
A simple solution to a stressful situation is within your grasp. Home is where the heart is so why not make it the castle you deserve. Imagine walking into a truly fragrant experience that is designed to relax, rejuvenate, and offer full mental clarity. Aroma therapy tailored to your needs, feeling overwhelmed there is an essential oil for that. It is time to get your mojo back.
Aroma has a way of balancing the warrior, and the poet whether you choose an essential oil diffuser, or a therapeutic soak in a hot steamy bath you will be transformed. Finding greater mental clarity to take on the challenges ahead takes courage, there is oil for that too.
These 5 essential oils are effective in helping you overcome negative body image:
Bergamot: (Citrus bergamia)
1. The Oil of Self-Acceptance Bergamot oil is also known as oil of self-acceptance. Use this oil in the morning for practicing thankfulness. It's very helpful of the emotional body. It helps to relax it; helps to let go. In addition to its uplifting aroma, Bergamot essential oil contains constituents that work to balance hormones and promote a sense of self-worth. It is known to relieve feelings of hopelessness, self-judgment, and low self-esteem.
Turmeric ( Curcuma longa )
2. Block the triggering agent of negative thoughts start to creep in your mind, thoughts about your appearance, making you feel unworthy of love and acceptance this essential oil lifts the vial of self-doubt. Anxiety can be a pretty traumatic, toxic experience.
Turmeric is really powerful at helping us change poison into medicine. Massage the feet with one to two drops of the turmeric essential oil or put in a diffuser. The aroma supports emotional thoughts and feelings of well-being. It breaks some of those patterns that keep you in that toxic cycle.
Cinnamon (verum )
3. The Oil of Sexual Harmony: Cinnamon oil is powerful and can used in a variety of different ways. It is said to help with love, prosperity, spiritual connection, protection, and luck. A flavorful addition to coffee, tea, and recipes, Cinnamon essential oil promotes a sense of safety. The aroma elevates your sense of belonging by increasing self-acceptance and self-confidence. This oil can help you go from denying yourself to being more receptive. It helps release negative emotions such as body rejection, fear, and jealousy.
Grapefruit ( Citrus Paradisi )
4. Grapefruit: The Oil of Honoring the Body: Grapefruit is easily one of the best moisturizers on the market today helping smooth out rough, dry spots leaving skin smooth and silky. For best results after a shower add a few drops and massage it in, plus Grapefruit helps stimulate the lymphatic system.
Grapefruit essential oil promotes positive body acceptance and metabolism support allowing a healthy relationship with food in addition to relieving anxiety. Try diffusing this oil in the home and fall in love with the results.
Patchouli ( Pogostemon cablin )
5. The Oil of Physicality : Patchouli essential oil helps with everything from headache, nausea, stomach pain, colds, bad breath, and more. This oil assists with overcoming body shame and judgment while promoting body contentment and stability.
It is helpful for those who are rejecting, disassociating from, or criticizing their body. It encourages body acceptance and self-love with full presence and awareness.
Aromatherapy is the best solution for negative thoughts of the mind. Our body is a temple respect it, we only get one. Take better care of your body by using these essential oils. Allow the beautiful fragrant and mind-blowing effects of this aromatherapy to transform your views and make you fall in love with your body boost confidence and get your mojo back.
Do you have a favorite essential oil theraputic routine? We would love to hear about it, comment below and we just might share it with everyone. Comment below: